Garnet Capital Advisors is a financial-services company specializing in managing
loan portfolio sales and providing valuation services to banks and other credit
grantors. Garnet was founded by Lou DiPalma, Sean McVity, and Robin Ishmael – industry
leaders who began their loan sale careers together in the early 1990s. The firm
has grown over the years by applying their expertise and client-centered focus to
help clients achieve their goals.
Garnet Capital Advisors provides career-length expertise and intensive, cradle-to-grave
advisory services across the full range of asset types and performance categories.
- Garnet is headquartered in New York, with U.S. offices in San Juan,
Atlanta, Minneapolis and Houston
- Senior management has over 100 years combined experience in the
loan-sale advisory business
- Expertise in the full range of commercial, residential, consumer
and charged-off assets
- NCUA Loan Sale Advisor and Valuation Advisor
- Employs 27 professionals, formerly with Cohane Rafferty, Meenan
McDevitt, Société Générale, Lehman Brothers, Keefe Bruyette & Woods, Citibank,
First Boston, PNC, Goldman, RBS, Chemical Bank, and the Risk Management Association
- Sales database of over 23,000 secondary market participants
- Garnet is compliant with both PCI-DSS and the ISO 27002 international
data-security standard. Garnet has been fully vetted and approved as a vendor by
dozens of major institutions nationwide.